We can easily say that Coca Cola is one of the most popular dinks in the world, right after water and coffee. But, many experts warn that you shouldn’t consume it. Why?! Well, that’s easy to answer – because it’s BAD for you and your health! Science has proven it to be poisonous to human body. You’ll be amazed when we tell you that this “drink” is very useful for other things. For example: it is an excellent acidic cleaner, and its acidic power is almost the same as that of battery acid. This “drink” is packed with high amounts of acid, and it is dangerous for the tooth enamel, which makes teeth susceptible to decay. Researchers have estimated its acidity to 2.5 which is too much. And, to be exact, pure water has a pH value of 7, and the pH value of battery acid is 1. I really think that this points out how Coca Cola is bad for you. But, still, it can be used as a domestic cleaning product. In this article we’re going to show you 20 practical uses for this “drink”:
1. You can use this “drink’ to remove blood stains from clothes.
2. Or, you can soak pennies in Coke to polish them to perfection.
3. Did you know that Coca Cola can descale a kettle?
4. You can also use to clean your toilet. Here’s what you need to do – just pour a bottle of Coke in the toilet bowl, let it do its magic for a while, and flush clean.
5. This “drink” eliminates grease from fabrics.
6. You can also use it to clean oil stains in your garage. It’s very simple – just pour Coke on the floor, and just hose off.
7. Did you know that the acids found in this “drink” can kill slugs and snails?
8. Coca Cola is also very useful for those nasty rust stains in the pool. It’s very simple – just pour 2 liters of Coke in your pool, and leave it for a few minutes.
9. Or, you can soak a piece of fabric, a sponge or aluminum foil in Coke, and rub off rust and rusty bolts.
10. You should definitely try this simple trick – just pour a tiny bit of Coke on each of your car battery terminals to clean them.
11. Soak your hair in Coke for 2 minutes, then wipe it off. This is a nice way to remove gums from your hair.
12. You can also use Coca Cola to clean engines.
13. Coke removes paint from metal furniture. Soak a towel in the acidic drink, and rub it carefully against the paint stains.
14. Ladies, you should try this trick – pour Coke on your kitchen floor. Leave it for a while, then wipe clean to remove tile grout.
15. Coke fades and even removes hair dyes.