Many experts around the world say that you should be very careful when you buy bottled water! Why? Well, we can answer that question for you – because it can be very dangerous for your health. Take a look at the article below and find out more about this. According to the experts, all consumers should check the bottom of the bottle, in order to protect their health.
All plastic bottles labeled with letters like HDP, HDPE, PP and a few others, do not release any toxic chemicals in the water, and the remaining letters can represent the chemicals found in the water you are drinking. Every brand must label the content of the bottle, and we offer you a little help to recognize the toxic water bottles.
- PET or PETE – this signs stands for single-use bottles. These bottles can possibly release heavy metals and chemicals that affect the hormonal balance.
- HDP or HDPE – it means plastic that practically releases no chemicals. The experts highly recommend that you should choose these bottles, when buying bottled water, because it is probably the healthiest water you can find on the market.
- PVC or 3V – it means that the water bottle releases 2 toxic chemicals that affect the hormones in your body.
- LDPE – this plastic can not be used in the production of bottles, but plastic bags, even though it does not release any chemicals into the water.
- PP – another white colored or semi transparent plastic, used as a packing for syrups and yoghurt cups.
- PS – it means that the bottle releases some carcinogenic substances, and it is commonly used in the production of coffee cups and fast food casings.
- PC or non-labeled plastic – the most dangerous plastic in the food production which releases BPA chemicals, and it is often used in the production of sports water bottles and food containers.