Yes, you got that right! In this article we’re going to show you 5 simple exercises, which will help you get rid of the double chin fat and the stubborn neck fat. Ladies and gentlemen, the following exercises may look “weird”. But, they will help you “solve” this common aesthetic problem. Do these consistently and you will see results in no time!
- I have always believed that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That said, many people spend a lot of time, money, and energy trying to improve their appearance.
- Just as I always try to put my best foot forward, I also always try to look my best. But that doesn’t mean I want to turn to expensive surgeries or medical treatments. I much prefer to work on my appearance the natural way.
- So when I saw that there was a natural method for preventing or getting rid of a double chin, I knew I’d have to take a closer look.
- Just as there are simple exercises I can do to relieve aches and pains, there are easy exercises I can do right at home to combat the double chin.
NOTE: perform these exercises 5-7 times per day!
- Move the chin forward & backward.
“Spade” – an exercise for strengthen the muscles of the chin
- First, you need to open your mouth wide.
- Then, you need to bend the lower lip inside.
- Close your mouth pulling the lower jaw forward (as if you try to scoop the water).
- Relax muscles
- Easy move the jaw up and down.
- You need to do this after each exercise.
“Kiss of the ceiling” – an exercise for strengthen the muscles of the neck.
- Lift the face up and look at the ceiling.
- Blow the kiss towards the ceiling.
- Touch the nose
- Stick out your tongue.
- Try to reach the nose by tongue tip.
- Put your elbows on the table.
- Put the chin on your fists.
- Push your chin against the fists, trying to overcome the resistance.
The “Triangle of Youth” – an exercise for the perfect oval face.
- Turn your head to the left.
- Pull the lower jaw forward straining muscles of the neck.
- Turn your head to the right.
- Do the same to the other side.